22 February 2007

Youtube rocks.

excuse the corporate suck-up title. But for ages I've been searching for various clips that I'm sure that I may or may not have seen many, many years ago. I'm a great nostalgia freak (check my post on retro-gaming) so just to watch little snippets is enough to satisfy me anough. For example, I'll hapilly watch the opening credits of Metal Mickey, but i'll be damned if I'm gonna watch a whole episode


See what I mean? Boogie boogie indeed.

It's also a great resourse if you want to relate an experience to someone. A few years ago we went to Universal Studios Spain, where there was a walkthrough ride called templo del Fuego. At the time I didn't have my video camera, and trying to describe it to friends was a chore, and actually took about 10 times as long to relate...

No longer...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That show looks whacked! It reminds me of another terrible 80s show we had over here called "Small Wonder" about this little girl who was a robot but the family fooled everyone into thinking she was part of the family. And talk about horrible theme songs! Gah. That one was the worst.

And now I have that fucking song in my head. I hate you, Pete!!

:p

PMK said...

No ya don't