02 April 2006

Hapland 3

The Guy that makes these puzzles is a complete bastard. There, that's made me feel better.

You can spend an hour clicking on random objects, thinking you're getting somewhere, until you realise that you shouldn't have pulled that lever until you'd pressed that button. So far I've killed four of the little guys, made a spider steal that little birdie's egg. Caused many explosions and fed the sea monster.

I thought I was getting really far until luke showed an interest in what I was doing and pressed the little 'close window' button at the bottom left of my keyboard. I started it up again but by then I'd completely forgotten what the hell I'd done the last time.

See, it's crap like this that's stopping me from becoming an award-winning novellist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Its no Warbears!

Nath