05 November 2006

In desperate need of inspiration

You'll notice I haven't updated in a while. There's a few reasons for this, all tedious and boring to everyone that isn't me.

I've got a full head at the moment. as I was discussing with Jammie earlier, I'm not currently getting any down time with which I can let my mind wander, which is what happened with 'Bleeding'. (The actual blood-letting from the finger helped , but Mike & Jenn's inspiration to write Green Fingers got some kind of juices flowing)

So, here's the thing. In no way am I trying to start The Curve ball off my own back, but I'd like some sparks thrown my way. In the form of 4 nouns.

Just 4. Any 4 in any order, and I'll try to get a half-decent. 500-ish-word story out of it.

But, please. Make them kinda interesting. "Apple, paperclip, biscuit, Library" isn't going to make good reading.

2 comments:

PMK said...

Wow. I've been spammed. I feel like I've arrived.

(hastily looks for the comment moderation option)

PMK said...

Luckily, it took less to think of the spark of a tale. I think you'll like it. Gimme 48...