16 March 2006

With one mighty bound...

Well, I was getting right back down to it, but it appears my hibernating social life has woken up again. I've got a weekend off, and inbetween looking after Luke and showering affection on Annie (or visa versa), I was intending to do that character backstory and maybe think about a cohesive plot.

Instead, We're off up the pub tomorrow night to see one of Annie's friends (Sam, mad as a box of chinchillas) and on Friday, we're off to Jammie's second favourite place , London (after 'Hank's good time bar and Grill - Ask about our Stella specials').

Just off for the day to catch up with Dave, who we haven't seen since before Luke started existing. Cue a day in Harrods looking at stuff we can't afford... again..

After that I should have some time on sunday, but we're out window shopping for a new car...

Maybe next weekend...

No comments: